We are seeking a fulltime Farm Overseer. Based at Moorlands in the Murray Mallee (SA), you will be required to work in all areas of the business. The primary focus is the White Suffolk stud livestock operation, with cropping playing a lesser role.
Key duties will include livestock husbandry, cropping and general farm duties.
We are looking for candidates with relevant experience who are passionate about agriculture and willing to learn all aspects of this farm business.
This role will suit someone who aspires to take on more management responsibility into the future. Training and support will be provided.
Successful candidates will have:
- Desire to work outdoors and in all areas of the business
- Experience in livestock production and animal husbandry
- Basic mechanical knowledge and ability to operate farm machinery
- A current license, (HR) desirable
- Self-motivation, the ability to prioritize, attention to detail and effective communication skills
- Ability to work within a team and independently
The benefits of working within our business include:
- An opportunity to work in a stud with a well-established industry reputation
- Exposure to emerging technologies in breeding and genetics
- Located close to a large regional centre
- Package which includes cottage and other benefits (negotiable based on experience)
Please call Rural Directions Pty Ltd on 08 8841 4500 to receive more information about this position.
Applications close 5.00 pm on Friday 11th June 2019.
Please quote RDHR64 in all communication with Rural Directions Pty Ltd about this vacant position.